As an educator and an advocate of using LinkedIn to build and amplify an online presence, one of my favorite things about what I do is getting in front of an engaged audience and sharing what I know.
My Most Requested Topics
“The Student’s Guide to Using LinkedIn to Land Your First Job or Internship” – Discover how to create a compelling profile, research companies and jobs, and design outreach strategies for recruiters and alumni.
“Maximizing LinkedIn for Business” – Relevant and actionable advice to help your organization learn how to better utilize LinkedIn for business objectives, with an emphasis on sales and marketing advice.
“The Professional’s Guide to Building and Amplifying Your Online Presence” – Understand today’s social media landscape and create a platform that helps your target audience to know, like and trust you.
What to Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me and my team:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with a member of my team prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with someone on my team, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)