If you would like detailed, specific feedback on how your LinkedIn profile stacks up, please submit it for a free LinkedIn profile review. We’ll give you honest, actionable feedback and let you know exactly how we can help you make it pop. Note: there is no hard sell or obligation to purchase our services.
We will evaluate your LinkedIn profile’s effectiveness in five different areas:
- Completeness: Is your profile too sparse, making it look bare and incomplete? Have you filled out enough sections to reach All-Star status?
- Branding: Are you effectively communicating your unique value proposition to the right audience? Can the reader easily understand what makes you great at what you do?
- Content Quality: Is the content clear and professionally written? Is it laid out in a way that is easy to read and draws attention to the most important parts?
- LinkedIn SEO: Is your profile keyword optimized in all the right places? Does it rank for your targeted keywords in search results?
- Connectability: Are you attracting the right people to your profile. And if so, how are you enticing them to connect with you?
Meet Your Reviewer
Thomas Wolff personally conducts every review. Despite the fact that he looks like a teenager (he’s well into his thirties), he has more than a decade of experience helping professionals at all levels shape their personal brands. He’ll keep the review honest and positive and will only recommend further services if he truly feels that a professional’s touch is the only way to help you reach your goals on LinkedIn.
How To Get Started
All you have to do is enter your email address in the box to the right, and within seconds, you’ll receive an email to set up a brief 15-30 minute phone call or Skype conversation. Before the call, you will complete a short (very short) questionnaire so that we have a general idea what kind of feedback you need.
It’s FREE, so what do you have to lose? We’ll look forward to hearing from you.